Tuesday 8 April 2014

 HOUSE GHOST


It was my curiosity that brought me to "Willow Tree Mansion" that and the legend of the ghost lurking in the corridors at night. However I did not realise the danger and despair that lay ahead




.   



As I walked through the cold, stone, archway I constantly kept looking around me as I felt as if someone in the shadows was watching over me. After several moments of staring, breathing deeply and shivering I finally found the courage to investigate. So I dragged my feet up the wooden staircase unsure of the fate that lay ahead... I was stared at by several doors. But I was drawn to one in particular. I nervously made my way towards the door. I swallowed with fear as I gradually turned the brass door handle and entered the dark room.

BANG! The door thunderously slammed shut behind me and a cold shiver crept up my spine. Dark shadows covered the dusty floor. I was alerted by a noise which made my skin crawl. It sounded like the wind whistling. My heart started to beat faster and faster as the noise was becoming louder and louder.

I closed my eyes, hoping and praying it would all disappear but as I opened them I was back in my nightmare and could not escape.
Would I ever be free of this torture?
Would I ever live to tell the tale of the legend of "Willow Tree Mansion"?

        


No comments:

Post a Comment